March 31, 2023

Ray Stevens: Larry's Country Diner 2022 appearance...

Hello fans of Ray Stevens!! RFD-TV recently (last night) aired the Ray Stevens episode of Larry's Country Diner that originally was broadcast back in October 2022. The episode happened to be the final first-run episode of the series. I was not aware that the episode was going to be re-airing and so when I got home from work Thursday night and began checking various online sites that I visit I learned that Ray's episode had aired yesterday evening. 

I did a program guide search and learned that it'll re-air again a couple more times over the weekend. I set my DVR to tape the April 1st 11pm airing...but then I found out that the full episode had been uploaded on the official Larry's Country Diner YouTube page. So, what I plan on doing, is embedding the video in this blog entry for those of you that want to watch it online and then watch it myself Saturday night when I get home from work. I know the song selections due to their having been uploaded to several music streaming sites...but the interview portions and the overall atmosphere of the show is something you receive when you watch the show in it's entirety. 

Some of the songs Ray sings on this episode are: "Cup Holders", "Bubba Changed His Name to Charlene", and "Where Are All The 12 Year Old's?". As I watch the show I'll be taking some notes and then write out my official review/overview of the episode in a future blog entry. In the meantime here's the last first-run episode of Larry's Country Diner...with Ray Stevens as the special guest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...