April 16, 2023

Ray Stevens: CabaRay Nashville on YouTube Bundle, Part Two...

Well, hello there fans of Ray Stevens!! This is my second installment of the CabaRay Nashville bundle series. A couple months ago I posted a blog entry containing links to 7 episodes of CabaRay Nashville and in this blog entry I'm picking up where I left off. I decided to do this a couple of months ago because I found myself re-reviewing episodes of Ray's show that I had previously reviewed. So, rather than re-review, I decided to package a collection of episodes together in a blog entry. The episodes make their YouTube debut every Friday evening. Believe it or not but there are thousands of Ray Stevens fans that had never seen CabaRay Nashville until they started being uploaded on YouTube. The reasons for their not having seen it are varied. The main reason is some of his fans never received the RFD-TV channel when episodes of the show were originally airing there. Then, later on, when the series moved to local PBS syndication, a lot of fans didn't have any local PBS affiliates in their area carrying Ray's show...and so, once the episodes began debuting once a week on YouTube, it eliminated the complaint from his fans that they weren't able to see the show. So, now, the fans that missed out can watch each episode on YouTube. Oh yes, before you can ask, in case you miss an episode's YouTube debut you can always visit Ray's YouTube channel and look up the episode/guest star and watch it on demand. It's a fun, engaging show that every Ray Stevens fan should get a kick out of and enjoy tremendously. 








There you have it...each link will open up to the episode of CabaRay Nashville guest starring whatever recording artist is listed. As you can see, a couple of the episodes feature some recording artists that have since passed away. Although I do believe Charley Pride appeared a few more times on television following his guest appearance on Ray's show I assume this to be the final appearance on television by Lari White...but don't quote me on that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...