July 24, 2014

Ray Stevens: July Songwriter Session Podcast...

Hello one and all...a brief blog post today!

As I mentioned a couple of days ago I stated that I'd post a link to the Ray Stevens interview and performance at the Country Music Hall of Fame's Ford Theater if I come across one. A link has since surfaced in the form of a podcast. The site doesn't offer an embed code and so you'll have to click this Songwriter Session Video LINK instead. Once the page opens you'll see the video and you'll be able to play it rather easily. It runs a little less than 1 hour.

Absolute Publicity has posted a re-cap of the July 19th event including a link to Ray's appearance at the event (the same performance that I linked to above). The article also includes a comment from Oak Ridge Boy Duane Allen, who attended the event. You can read their re-cap HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...