April 25, 2014

Ray Stevens: Rayality TV webisode 6...

Good late afternoon Ray Stevens fans...yes, it's Friday and that means a brand new installment of Rayality TV. Yesterday Ray posted a clip of himself performing "Crazy" from a 1997 episode of Prime Time Country. Staying in that theme, today's webisode of Rayality TV is titled "Downright Crazy". This particular installment has several video snippets from his 1992 project, Amazing Rolling Revue, edited together with other clips to spotlight various kinds of comical nuttiness. This one, more than the first 5 installments, plays out more like an episode of Hee-Haw. There's fast-paced sketch comedy strung together and sandwiched in between the sketches is the music video "Gone For Good" (one of the videos that Ray did in the early 2000's where he used a limited animation background). The music video originated on the home video, Cartoon Video Collection.

Here's today's installment...



Also  keep in mind that Ray has an autobiography out, Ray Stevens' Nashville. I posted about it a couple of times last week and included my thoughts/review. I didn't give a 100 percent thorough examination of the book and since I posted my initial commentary I haven't added any additional thoughts, on purpose. I'd prefer the fans to purchase his book and discover a lot of the things that I didn't point out. You can get your copy of Ray's book at the Amazon page HERE. That's a link to the physical copy of the book...there's an option for purchasing a Kindle/eBook. Once you click the link I posted and you arrive at the Amazon product page, you can click on the Kindle link and be taken to that product page. I noticed that my previous blog posts that made mention of this book had been buried underneath my most recent blog posts and so I decided to make mention of the book's availability once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...