May 27, 2023

Ray Stevens: Memorial Day Weekend 2023 Online Store Sale

Hello Ray Stevens fans!! Yes, I know that's quite a lengthy blog entry title but this happens to be Memorial Day Weekend 2023 and there's a sale going on at Ray's online store. It began Friday afternoon and it runs until Monday night at 11:59pm just before the stroke of Midnight. Anything in Ray's store is 20 percent off. There are quite a few new items and I'm so glad to see those type of items being offered for sale...for example there's several new T-shirts plus an increase of coffee mugs. There's a coffee mug promoting "The Mississippi Squirrel Revival" with the title on one side of the cup and it features a cartoon image of a squirrel...then there are big, bright letters that reads 'Hallelujah' on the other side of the cup. One of the new T-shirts promotes the squirrel song and it features the cartoon illustration of the squirrel. There are several new items in the store promoting the CabaRay showroom...one of which is a koozie. I came close to making an order for it but I opted to order a couple of other things instead. 

In my previous paragraph I made mention of how I'm glad to see those types of items in his online store. I say that because, over the years, there had always been a limited supply of merchandise when it came to apparel, hats, coffee mugs, and trinkets featuring either Ray's name or one of his songs, a catchphrase from one of his songs, or his likeness. The bulk of merchandise in Ray's online store, historically speaking, had always been music related (CDs, VHS tapes, and eventually DVDs). So, yes, I'm glad that there's been such an increase of merchandise over the last number of years. I'm also glad because it gives me new Ray Stevens items to purchase for my personal collection. I'd had nearly everything that the online store had been offering for the last several years. The items that I'm slowly but surely adding to my personal collection are those that are CabaRay branded and whatever new item that comes along...such as those I mentioned in the first paragraph. One of the new items I purchased was the Shriner's Convention coffee mug. When it arrives in the mail I'll take a photo of myself showing it off. I plan on purchasing some more coffee cups later...but, of course, I know that when I get around to purchasing some more of those coffee mugs they won't be discounted like they're currently marked down to during this weekend's sale. If you click the link at the end of this blog entry between now and May 29th before 11:59pm you'll see the banner for the Memorial Day Weekend sale. You can either click that banner when you go to Ray's main page or click the store tab on the top right hand side of the page. If you want to bypass the main page you can visit Ray's official website store when you click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...