November 16, 2016

Ray Stevens: Mary and Joseph and the Baby and Me...

Hello once more!! For the last several hours the website, Taste of Country, had been the exclusive home to a brand new Ray Stevens video. I'd been busy most of the morning (away from the computer) and only found out about the video half an hour ago during a social media search. Apparently the exclusive window has elapsed and Ray has since uploaded it onto his YouTube channel. The video, which I seen on Taste of Country around noon today, is for "Mary and Joseph and the Baby and Me". It's the title track of his brand new Christmas CD of which I made mention of in my previous blog entry. The video is cute and I'm sure it'll become an instant classic. Ray has as much fun with the puppets as you'll be having as you watch the clip. There are moments in the video which look like, to me, he's trying not to bust out laughing. The puppetry is pretty good...I'm sure puppet aficionados and fans of Jim Henson may cringe but, hey, it's a cute video clip. I'm pretty sure Ray isn't trying out for any vacant position on Sesame Street or anything...so enjoy the video clip in the spirit of which it's meant to be seen...



Buy your copy of the CD by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...