July 14, 2020

Ray Stevens: "Quarantined" music video update...

Well, it's me once again!! I decided to post an update on the Ray Stevens video, "Quarantined". When I last posted about it, on July 3rd, the video had gotten 716,522 unique views. When I checked the video statistics a few minutes ago the updated unique view total had risen to 757,540. That's a pickup of 41,018.

As a lot of you are probably aware there's been a spike in "new cases" of COVID-19 in certain pockets of the country. I don't know where you stand with the experts concerning COVID-19 but I'm about fed up with the whole thing. Let me correct that...I've been fed up for awhile...but each and every day I hear things that reinforce how fed up I happen to be with all things COVID-19. This isn't to say that I think the virus isn't something to take serious...but you can have common sense and still take things seriously at the same time. Like a lot of other people I reject the idea that you must shut down, lockdown, and live in fear...awaiting for an official vaccine. Let me tell you something...you may just be waiting for more than a year or two...and for those who feel that we should all just live in partial shutdown mode indefinitely, well, if that's you then I think you need to make yourself an appointment with a psychiatrist because that's silly talk.

I'm fed up with local and State officials playing around with our liberty and fundamental rights. I'm tired of seeing Blue Governor's using COVID-19 as a cover to implement their leftist social ideology...which otherwise would never see the light of day pre-COVID-19. I'm tired of local government's and local school boards hyperventilating over COVID-19 being dangerous for children when there's absolutely no evidence that an overwhelming majority of children get the virus...and there's also no evidence that should a child get the virus that it's transmissible from child to child or child to adult. There is no evidence to support the frenzy and panic of children being seriously impacted by COVID-19. The science and evidence doesn't support keeping school's shut down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...