July 3, 2020

Ray Stevens: "Quarantined" pushes beyond 700,000 unique views...

Hello all!!! We're at the point of Independence Day weekend for the year 2020. I hadn't been on-line for several days...I was dealing with computer issues...and so I wasn't on-line when the Ray Stevens "Quarantined" video surpassed 700,000 unique views. As of this writing the video sits with 716,522. I am on a new laptop and I haven't imported any of my files from the previous laptop, yet, and so I don't have my images of Ray Stevens in my possession at the moment and so the next series of blog entries won't have any photos unless it's photo's I've newly saved to this laptop.



As I'm sure you've heard...there's been something of an explosion of COVID-19 outbreaks and explosions...a lot of new positive cases among the younger people. What this has done is caused a lot of Governor's to slow down their re-openings...but given the passage of time there's been so much information about COVID-19 that's become available to doctors here in the United States that the idea of going into a complete lockdown is out of the question. The increase in cases reflects an increase in testing but it also, in my opinion, reflects the fact that a lot of information about COVID-19 was simply unknown in the earlier part of the year. The transmission of COVID-19 is unlikely among children and the virus is often non-lethal for those under 60...so a lot of hysteria surrounding the virus is still being played out in the national and local media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...