August 10, 2010

God Save Arizona...Mp3 from Ray Stevens...

Hello all the Ray Stevens fans out there...I suppose many of you out there are already aware of this but I hadn't written a blog about it yet...until now! Those out there wanting their own personal copy of "God Save Arizona" can purchase an Mp3 digital single at Ray's music store. The store, for those unaware, is located at his web-site. Once you visit his web-site it's very easy to find the store. You go all the way over to the right side of the page and click "Buy" and then "official store". Once inside you can search for the product. I've bought things from there before...once you purchase the Mp3 it'll automatically download onto whatever music program you have on your computer. I'll more than likely make my purchase this coming Friday. In the meantime I'd like to say how disappointed I was a few weekend's ago when Ray Stevens didn't appear on the Crook and Chase television program on RFD-TV. The program guide on my television clearly shown that the evening's scheduled guests were Ray Stevens and a couple of other artists. The episode originally aired in 2008 and I was looking forward to seeing it...finally!! However, the program guide was wrong and the 2008 episode with Ray Stevens didn't air. Who knows when I'll be able to see that 2008 episode!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...