December 15, 2018

Ray Stevens CabaRay Christmas...

Hello all once more!! Here we are on December 15th...ten days until Christmas...and I hadn't even started on attempting to figure out what to get some of my family for Christmas. I purchased the Ray Stevens DVD titled Such a Night: 50 Years of Hits and Hilarity. I purchased it yesterday when it went on sale. It was the final item in the 12 Days of Christmas discount sale that was taking place on Ray's website. I was not on-line during the first day of the sales event and so I missed out on the offer on the CabaRay hat. The discount sale on each of the 12 items lasted one day only. I posted a link to the discount sale in my previous blog entry back on December 9th and so for those that seen that particular blog post then chances are you participated in the discount sales event or at least were aware that it was taking place. Discount sale or not I'll more than likely put in an order for one of those CabaRay hats in a couple of days or perhaps early next year. I'm not too concerned with whether or not the item arrives before or after Christmas which is why I'm not in any hurry to place an order just yet but I definitely want one of them. I could have purchased one of them when I attended a concert at the CabaRay back on March 1st but I ended up purchasing a CabaRay Nashville coffee mug and his Love Lifted Me CD instead. When you visit Ray's official on-line store you'll see an alert posted indicating the cut-off date pertaining to items arriving before Christmas. As of this writing there's an alert giving a reminder that if you place your order by December 18th chances are it'll arrive before Christmas should you be planning on purchasing something as a gift. I purchased my DVD yesterday, as mentioned, and so I look for it to arrive in my mailbox at some point early next week...I'd be surprised if it took longer than that...given my past experiences they ship things in a timely manner.

Recently there was a write-up in The Tennessean on-line newspaper about the CabaRay Christmas and it featured a video clip. Someone at the newspaper has gone ahead and posted the video clip on YouTube for an even larger audience to see and I'm sharing the video clip in this blog entry...



*** Program alert: Tonight at 8:30pm Eastern on RFD-TV... Ray Stevens CabaRay Nashville guest starring Michael W. Smith. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...