March 25, 2021

Ray Stevens audio clip: "Goin' Out of My Head"...

Well, now, here we are a day before the release of Melancholy Fescue, a Bluegrass album from Ray Stevens!! This is the second of four all new individual albums that Ray is scheduled to release this year. When the fourth album is released in May then the following month Ray will release one big box set of all four albums together. The box set will contain CD copies of his four albums which, at the moment, are only being released digitally. Some are holding out until the box set arrives but I can't do that...I can't resist...I don't have the willpower to wait until June to hear music that's already available and so I purchased Great Country Ballads last month and tomorrow I'll be purchasing Melancholy Fescue. Last month Ray released an audio track of "Your Cheatin' Heart" to promote Great Country Ballads. The online music site, The Boot, had the exclusive premiere. This month, the online music site Wide Open Country, had the exclusive premiere of Ray's Bluegrass rendition of "Goin' Out of My Head" earlier today and I'll be embedding the audio clip from Ray's YouTube channel. 


Over on Ray's social media pages I left the remark that if anyone doesn't smile when listening to "Goin' Out of My Head" then I'll officially declare those people the biggest grouches in America. You can read the write-up in Wide Open Country by clicking this LINK. You can also, of course, listen to the audio clip of the song over on their page, too. It's just a taste of what Melancholy Fescue will be about and the entire 12 song digital download hits online music stores tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...