April 1, 2022

Ray Stevens: Upcoming April CabaRay concerts...

Hello Ray Stevens fans!! We've entered the month of April...and the first of April is always April Fool's Day. A local radio station usually programs comedy/novelty songs on April Fool's Day during the morning time slot. The month of April for Ray Stevens means the first full month of concerts at the CabaRay! This month Ray will perform 7 concerts. The dates of those concerts are April 2, April 9, April 16, April 21, April 23, April 28, and April 30. You can purchase concert tickets and take a look at some of the interior decoration inside the CabaRay when you click HERE

The legendary Ray Stevens opened the CabaRay early in 2018. The showroom's construction took a little bit more time than expected...there were several months of unforeseen inactivity at the construction site due to Government regulations, zoning laws...but the biggest holdup was securing a building permit. Once the permit was approved the bulk of the construction got underway. The showroom, as you can tell, was several months behind schedule as a result...and because of that the showroom didn't have it's grand opening in the late summer of 2017 as initially anticipated. The initial grand opening was in January 2018...a VIP concert was performed on that day. The grand opening for the general public would happen a month later. I attended a concert there in March 2018. It was the first time I'd been to Tennessee...but my frame of mind back then had me bound and determined to attend a concert at the CabaRay. As a long time fan of Ray Stevens and having not been able to attend any of his concerts at his former venue in Branson, Missouri (too long of a road trip) I had it made up in my mind that somehow, someway I'd get to Nashville and catch Ray Stevens in person at the CabaRay!! I felt it was something I was destined to do...and I'm glad I attended a concert there and experienced the gift shop, the piano bar, and took in all of the sights within the CabaRay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...