August 8, 2022

Ray Stevens: The Online Store New Items..

Hello all...I've made mention a couple of blog entries ago about the new items being offered at the Ray Stevens online store. Once you visit the store there are several sections to choose from in the form of tabs along the computer screen. There's sections that focus on Music (CDs), DVDs, Apparel, Extras (mugs, trinkets, and obscure items), and one called CabaRay. Some of the merchandise spills over into the various sections but the purpose for the sections is to help customers navigate more quicker. If it's Music you're more interested in you'd click the Music tab. If it's Apparel you'd click that tab...it's the section with T-shirts. The CabaRay tab features ball caps and other items that have the CabaRay graphic written on it. I put in an order for a few items this past Friday and I'm awaiting their arrival in the mail. I purchased a couple of the new items and an item that's not brand new but it hasn't been available for awhile, either. In the past I was never a trinket purchaser...but now I find myself being a lot more open to what I purchase. Since the online store opened and the CabaRay items were brought in I've purchased magnets, keychains, and at some point I plan on purchasing some of the shot glasses and perhaps another ballcap. I saw a glitter bag and was tempted to purchase it but I don't exactly know what a glitter bag is...the last thing I want is to buy something that'll get glitter all over my hands if I touch it. Yes, I may be thinking in the literal sense when I see 'glitter bag' written in the online store. I'll have to do an internet search for glitter bag and find out what they are. Maybe it's a carrying case made of plastic but it has art work that makes it look as if it's made of glitter?! I've never professed to be in the know about fashions and carrying cases or stuff like that. I know the size of my clothes and shoes, thankfully, and I know what fun music is and that's Ray Stevens! You can visit the store by clicking this LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...