June 8, 2020

Ray Stevens: "Quarantined" is nearing 600,000 unique views...

Hello all once more!! In my tracking of the Ray Stevens music video, "Quarantined", we see that it's nearing 600,000 unique views. In my previous blog entry I mentioned that the video had gotten 559,156 unique views. When I stopped by YouTube to check the video stats I discovered that it's now sitting with 580,097. This is a pick-up of 20,941 unique views!



The video continues to rack up unique views at a brisk pace. It's my guess that should this video amass more than 1,000,000 unique views there will be more publicity surrounding it which, in turn, should continue to help increase the unique view total of "Quarantined". I'm still awaiting information surrounding his CabaRay showroom and if local and state COVID-19 restrictions are going to be fully lifted. I was under the impression that dine-in restaurants were allowed to re-open as well as entertainment venues in the State of Tennessee starting sometime late last month or early this month...but so far Nashville activity continues to mirror a COVID-19 restrictive state. I'm also hoping that some more information surfaces surrounding new music...a couple of weeks ago he announced the release of an upcoming box set of newly recorded songs...but there wasn't a time table set on when it would be released.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...