June 14, 2020

Ray Stevens: "Quarantined" video Re-Cap...

It's me once again!! It's hard to believe this is my first fan-created Ray Stevens blog entry in four days!! In my last blog entry back on June 10th I reported that the unique views for "Quarantined" had gotten more than 600,000. I haven't been off-line or anything but I decided to pace out the blog entries given how many I'd written within a two to three week period...nearly all of it centering around Ray's "Quarantined" video. I'll be writing another blog entry later today...more than likely I'll probably start writing it after I publish this one...



"Quarantined", in the last four days, has racked up 30,487 additional unique views. This brings the overall total of unique views to 631,837! The video's fourth week on social media begins tomorrow. It debuted May 25th on YouTube. I'm still anxiously awaiting any kind of information surrounding his next music project. It's my opinion that perhaps Ray is waiting until he's able to re-open the CabaRay before he'll release his latest project. I say that because he might be waiting until he's able to perform his newly recorded songs for the audience at the CabaRay before they become widely available to the general public. That's just my guess as to why the new music hasn't seen a release yet. I don't know if "Quarantined" is going to be part of this upcoming release or if it'll be part of some other project he might simultaneously be working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...