June 1, 2020

Ray Stevens: "Quarantined" pushes beyond 400,000 unique views...

As we open a new month I find that the current Ray Stevens video, "Quarantined", has pushed it's way into the 400,000 unique view plateau. As of this writing the video's gotten 427,315 unique views which is a pickup of 87,430! In my previous blog entry I reported that the unique view total was 339,885. The video continues to rack up unique views by the tens of thousands on the strength of on-line sharing...there has yet to be any kind of high profile publicity...as a result the success of the video remains low-key. When I wrote my blog entry yesterday spotlighting how the video had reached the 300,000 level I didn't anticipate it to vault into 400,000 so quickly. I thought it would take a day or two because at that particular time it was sitting with 339,885. It's pickup of 87,430 marks the largest pickup in unique views since I've been keeping track. Prior to this the highest number of unique view additions from a span of one day to the next was 76,851. So, now, the video sits at 427,315 as of this writing. I'd been keeping my eye out for a Charlie Daniels video that is suppose to debut on-line today...a video sneak peak featured an appearance of Ray from his recording studio singing along with Charlie. The video description said there would be cameos from other music artists, too. So, if that's the case, the sneak preview showing Ray at his recording studio may be his only appearance. It's a few minutes before 12noon and I'll keep my eye out and see if Ray has any further involvement in the Charlie Daniels video. In the meantime here's the Ray Stevens video hit, "Quarantined"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...