June 10, 2020

Ray Stevens: "Quarantined" pushes beyond 600,000 unique views...

Hello all and as promised in one of my previous blog entries I'm here with an entry centering around the Ray Stevens video, "Quarantined", having now reached the 600,000 unique view plateau on YouTube. The total number of unique views as of this writing is 601,350 and that's a pickup of 2,235 since the last time I looked at the numbers which were 599,115.

If you happened to have read my blog entry about Ray's CabaRay showroom forced to remain closed for the remainder of the month you'll no doubt also recall my commentary surrounding the continued COVID-19 partial lock downs and how I feel a lot of Governor's and mayors are unwilling to ease up on their power in the face of statistics that show the high number of recovery of people who come down with the virus. In that blog entry I posted Davidson County's COVID-19 statistics as of June 9th. In another previous blog entry I wondered how long the lock down, social distance madness would continue...we now know that in Tennessee it'll last throughout the month of June.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...