September 8, 2020

Ray Stevens: Digital CabaRay Gift Shop and Me...

Me and Ray Stevens T-shirt; 2020
Hello once more!! In a previous blog entry I mentioned that I'd been shopping at the digital CabaRay gift shop. One of the items I purchased is this t-shirt that reads: "Nashville - Everything is Still Beautiful- Ray Stevens: 1970 - Today". This happens to be the back of the t-shirt...the front side has "Ray Stevens CabaRay Nashville" written on the left side of the shirt. I used the timer on my laptop camera to capture this photo. If any should ask themselves why wasn't I wearing the shirt, well, I could've put it on, set the camera timer, and then turn my back to the camera but I decided I'd just hold the t-shirt rather than go through that kind of a process. I'll be ordering additional items from the CabaRay gift shop in the future. The CabaRay was forced to shut down in March...right at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic frenzy. Now, speaking of the CabaRay, over on the CabaRay Facebook page a message is posted stating that there's a possibility concerts will once again take place starting October 1st. Here's part of the announcement: "Nashville has issued another modification to the current Phase 2 reopening guidance, and is allowing some events with up to 125 guests to be held. Special permits are required from the Health Department; therefore, pending approval of those permits, we are planning on a limited reopening for the Ray Stevens CabaRay Showroom on Thursday, October 1, 2020."

Me and CabaRay hat; 2020
The announcement further goes on to say that should a re-opening take place on October 1st then tickets for the concerts will go on sale this Thursday (September 10th). If there's an announcement for upcoming CabaRay concerts I'll be writing a blog about it and providing links to where tickets can be purchased. I'm experimenting with the font style on my blog entries in case you're wondering why the lettering looks different in this paragraph. Now, off to the right, that's the new CabaRay hat being sold at the digital CabaRay gift shop. There are other types of hats available but that's the one I chose. Those of you that have, in the past, wondered why there's rarely any clothing or trinkets available for sale in Ray's on-line store this is your chance to make up for lost time. There's a wide variety of hats, T-shirts, coffee mugs, and other items currently available. There's squirrel stuffed animals, mouse pads, key chains, coasters. As mentioned in a previous blog entry the CabaRay and it's gift shop is like a Ray Stevens wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...