September 1, 2020

Ray Stevens: "Quarantined" hits 1,000,000 unique views...

Well, now, we're starting off the month of September with the announcement that the Ray Stevens COVID-19 music video, "Quarantined", has reached the 1,000,000 plateau. The specific numbers as of this writing are 1,000,945 unique views!! This accomplishment enables the video to move into the elite group of Ray Stevens YouTube uploads that have also obtained 1,000,000 or more unique views. In blog's past I've often remarked that his YouTube videos should receive achievement plaques based on unique views. 500,000 would be a Gold Upload; 1,000,000 would be a Platinum Upload; etc. A screen cap from each video would appear on the plaque much like an album cover appears on Gold and Platinum awards issued by the RIAA.



"Quarantined" is only available as a YouTube video...it hasn't appeared on any CD or Mp3. Although I don't have the hardware to create a fancy looking plaque or a unique view award I did however create my own homemade certificate to commemorate Ray's latest million unique view video...and here it is...


I used a generic certificate design from an internet site and filled in the blanks with what I wanted to say. If I were to print it off I'd sign my username in the blank space and leave the other one empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...