September 11, 2020

Ray Stevens: CabaRay Concerts...Information is Fluid...

It's me again!! In my previous blog entry I mentioned that concerts may be returning at the Ray Stevens CabaRay venue. I shared information that was posted on the CabaRay website. Some of the information mentioned that concerts might return in the month of October and go on sale September 10th. I just arrived from the CabaRay website and seen the calendar for October and so far they have a concert scheduled to take place October 1st. According to the re-opening the venue will have concerts each Thursday and Saturday at 7:30pm...but it will be for a concert-only...the dinner that preceded the concerts in 2019 and 2018 won't be taking place in 2020. Also, tickets will only be available for telephone orders...meaning that instead of entering your information on-line you'll need to call the venue and order tickets the pre-internet way. The box office number is 1-615-327-4630. You can also find all of that information by clicking HERE. The information surrounding a possible CabaRay re-opening is fluid but in my previous blog entries I've said that if I come across information pertaining to a possible re-opening I'd pass it along. Now, the only thing I'm being cautious about, is the month of October on the CabaRay website only has October 1st selected as a concert date. I don't know if they, too, are being cautious and don't want to fill the rest of the calendar with future concerts and have to close things down again or perhaps they'll wait and fill in the rest of October the more we go through the month of September. As usual I'll be on the lookout for any information and pass it along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...