August 23, 2014

Ray Stevens: Rayality TV webisode 20...

Hello all!! In case you missed it this is the 20th installment of Rayality TV that hit the internet yesterday (Friday). It's a sequel to webisode 19 as it carries a Christmas theme throughout. Ray begins the festive activities by singing a brief Christmas carol...but it doesn't make much sense to him...and then he does a Victor Borge-inspired reaction...

The two music videos spotlighted in this installment are "White Christmas" and the classic, "Santa Claus is Watching You"...



I had a long night at work and am sleepy at the moment but I did want to let you all know that I received Ray's brand new project in the mail. The Ray Stevens Gospel Collection, Volume One arrived in the mail late yesterday evening according to the tracking data on Amazon. I couldn't make it to the post office yesterday because of other things I was doing and so I checked my mail box this morning on my way home from work and the shipment was waiting for me. I'll post my commentary/review/thoughts on the CD at a later time (I've listened to the CD and jotted down notes that I'll be using when I put together my review). 

I'll close this blog post with a visual tease of things to come in my next blog entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...