February 10, 2015

Ray Stevens in Franklin, North Carolina June 12th...

Hello to all the Ray Stevens fans!! Did you all have a "Shriner's Convention" celebration yesterday? If you have no idea what I happen to be talking about search the right side of the page for the archive section and click the blog entry about a "Shriner's Convention" celebration and you'll understand. Today, though, about half an hour ago, I learned that Ray Stevens is going to appear in concert in Franklin, North Carolina at the Smoky Mountain Center for the Performing Arts. I visited their site but my computer connection seemed to act up and so I'm not going to post an URL. Instead, I'll post the venue's phone number. The concert is scheduled for June 12, 2015 at 7:30pm. The venue's number is 1-866-273-4615. If you prefer searching for the venue's site rather than calling the number then go ahead and do so. The site may not have any issue with your computer's connection speed as it did mine. This is the first I've seen of a confirmed concert appearance for 2015. He's been on a book tour, of late, but this June appearance is going to be an actual concert. I am assuming that there's going to be much more concert announcements to come. This is just one date in June...there may be concert appearances yet to be announced for the months of May, July, August, etc. etc. and more appearances yet to be announced for the month of June. For the time being, though, the Franklin, North Carolina concert is the only one that's been announced. If I happen to come across more concert date announcements I'll make mention of it. Of course, this being February, I'll make mention of this concert later on as it gets closer to June. It might be sold out by then...one never knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...