December 24, 2009

Ray Stevens: We The People digital single

The commercial single for "We The People" by Ray Stevens is available for purchase at two of the biggest on-line stores. Amazon and the Itunes store each have the digital single available for purchase at the usual low price of 99 cents. I was surprised when I discovered that the single had been available for purchase since December 17...a week ago today. If I had known of it's availability I would have been hyping it up. The music video has long since become a smash hit on You Tube with 371,889 total plays so far. I for one feel that if you love what the song says and like the music video, support the song even more by purchasing the official single.

When you visit either on-line music store and search the MP3 department for the single, once you click the title you will discover that there is an image of Ray in front of the American flag with the song's title written in big letters. Although it's being sold as a digital single there's a picture sleeve on display. This causes me to draw the conclusion that a physical copy of a CD will soon be available, as well. I didn't want to post the image here because I'd rather people go to Amazon or Itunes and look the song up for themselves. I've already written a short and to the point review of "We The People" at Amazon, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...