January 14, 2010

Ray Stevens: Nostalgia Valley


I gave this video upload five stars and added it to my favorites. It's one of the various television commercials that used to run during the mid 1990's often during late-night or on the weekends. When people today read about Ray being the king of the home videos it's nice to see someone upload one of the commercials on You Tube. I'm sure some remember when Ray Stevens commercials were all over television and for those who don't remember because you weren't much of a fan at the time this video will whisk you away to a different time. This commercial aired at some point in 1994 I think because the two home videos that are being offered were released in 1992 and 1993 respectively and neither collection had made it's way into the shopping stores yet...once a home video had been released to retail stores the television commercials would stop airing. I had uploaded a video awhile ago for a commercial advertising Ray Stevens Live! and the one I've included in this blog entry is newly uploaded to You Tube. Here's the commercial from 1993 of Ray Stevens Live! in case anyone missed my blog entry the first time around...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...