August 7, 2018

Ray Stevens to release New Album...

Oh, yes, it's me once again...I wanted to create a separate blog entry for this bit of information rather than include it in my previous blog entry centering around 1971. In this blog entry I'm sharing a LINK to a video clip uploaded by Ray Stevens yesterday afternoon. The link reveals a brief music selection for a song that's go be on an upcoming album!

Yes...Ray revealed that there is a new album in the works and even though there isn't a time-line as to when it should be released at least he provided a video clip to get our ears excited for what's ahead. If you look carefully in the video clip you'll see Ray seated behind the producer's window. Along with the video clip (which hasn't been posted on YouTube as of this writing...it's only on Facebook) but along with the video clip there came half a dozen pictures from inside the studio.

In a couple of photo's you'll see Ray at the console...a rare visual glimpse of a recording session from within the Ray Stevens Studio. The half a dozen photo's were posted in collage form but you won't be able to get a separate image and so I used one of my computer's programs (snipping tool) and highlighted the images I wanted to save. I hope more information about this soon-to-be-released album becomes available. I have a feeling of what the upcoming album will be. In one of the recent episodes of CabaRay Nashville he spoke of an album that he hadn't started working on but one he had an idea about and based on the video clip he posted on his Facebook page it sounds like the album he made reference to on his television series is getting underway even as I type this.

Here's a screen cap of the video clip showing the musicians and that's Ray seated behind the glass in the white shirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...