August 18, 2018

Ray Stevens: Nashville Walk of Fame Ceremony...3 days from now...

Hello once more!! We've gone from 9 days down to 3 days...yes, three days until Ray Stevens receives his star on the Music City Walk of Fame. In case you want to learn more about the ceremony you can click HERE. The link will take you to the Music City Walk of Fame press release that I posted on here late last month. The ceremony will start at 11:30am Central time. Ray has a YouTube video link set to stream the ceremony and on his YouTube page it has 10:45am as the moment live coverage will start. I found out the reason for this and it's for planning purposes. Live streams are highly unpredictable...sometimes there are glitches and sometimes the natural act of a lot of people accessing the video at the same time may create some sort of crash or blackout or whatever technical interference there may be. In my experience I've had good and bad when it comes to streaming video. Usually if I have an issue with a live stream it goes away once I watch the archive because, of course, there aren't a lot of devices attempting to access the site at one time.

Are you into the technical aspects of the Ray Stevens CabaRay showroom? By that I mean are you interested in reading about the equipment used in giving the CabaRay it's glorious sound? I came across a website the other day that highlighted the sound system being used at the CabaRay. You can read about it HERE. Ray uploaded a music video yesterday on YouTube. The video originated in 2013 but had never been put on-line until yesterday evening. I seen it for the first time this morning. I'll be spotlighting that music video in my next blog entry but in the meantime he had previously uploaded a music video onto YouTube of "Aba Daba Honeymoon" (in November 2017) and it's origins were 2013 as well. Here's that particular music video...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...