February 26, 2021

Ray Stevens: "Great Country Ballads" hits Online stores Today!!

Yes, I'm looking at the time down in the corner of my laptop and it's showing 1:29am on February 26th!! What was that? I typed February 26th!! The day has finally arrived...the day that the first of four all-new Ray Stevens albums hit online stores. It felt as if this day wouldn't get here quick enough!! I put in my order for Great Country Ballads about 20 minutes ago. I went to look at the order confirmation and what I saw was a message stating that it's been categorized as a Pre-Order and the date of purchase shows February 25, 2021! I knew that the Amazon headquarters, well, the main one, is out on the West Coast where there's a 3 hour time difference but I didn't think such a thing would prevent East Coast customers from hearing the music on release day...after all it's February 26th here in the East. 


Anyway...I'm sure later this morning I'll be able to listen to the music I purchased. I'm reminded of what had taken place when I purchased the Mp3 of "The Quarantine Song" a couple of months ago. I ordered it but it took nearly half a day before it shown up in my music player. So, I'm assuming I won't be able to listen to the digital download until later this morning. Anyway, I'll be awake around 3am just in case that's the magic time of the morning when my download will be playable. I know that YouTube has some of the songs from Great Country Ballads already uploaded and ready for anyone to listen to. Curb Records provided the audio tracks to 8 of the 12 songs over on YouTube. I'm torn between waiting until my music player on Amazon allows me to listen to the digital download I purchased or going over to YouTube and listening to the songs there. If you're wanting to purchase the digital download from Amazon you can click the following LINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...