November 18, 2021

Ray Stevens: "Hoochie Coochie Dancer" heads toward 180,000 unique views...

A pickup of more than 11,000 unique views brings the totals of "Hoochie Coochie Dancer" from 165,480 to 177,001. It's specifically a pickup of 11,521 unique views. The music video, as you can see, is heading toward the 180,000 mark. It's my guess that the video will reach 200,000 by early next week...probably before Thanksgiving next Thursday. The song is from his current comedy album, Ain't Nothin' Funny Anymore. Did any of you catch his interview on the Jim Bohannon radio show? I wrote a re-cap blog entry that you can find over there in the archives on the right hand side of the page. In that interview he makes mention of his tentative plans for next year and mentioned that a new comedy album will be on the way. As mentioned in my previous blog entry Ray Stevens will continue performing concerts at his CabaRay through the end of the year...bringing the current season of concerts to a close on New Year's Eve. I also made mention in several previous blog entries of Ray participating as a co-grand marshal in Nashville's Veterans Day Parade this year. It was postponed from last year. I eventually found some video of the parade. I can't remember which video footage I was watching. It was either WKRN or another station in Nashville...it wasn't WTVF...I'd already looked over their video footage. In all of the video footage I'd seen one of the video's did show the co-grand marshal car for the Military...but the co-grand marshal car that Ray was suppose to be in, for Music, wasn't shown on camera. The parade has two grand marshal's each year: one representing Military and one representing Music. If I ever come across photo or video of Ray at this years parade I'll post it in a future blog entry. In the meantime here's "Hoochie Coochie Dancer". Ray sings about his newly found girlfriend being hot from head to toe...and that he met her at a midway about an hour ago. It's an up-tempo sing-a-long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...