November 8, 2021

Ray Stevens: "Ain't Nothin' Funny Anymore" at One Month...

Hello Ray Stevens fans!! It was exactly one month ago that Ray Stevens released his comedy album, Ain't Nothin' Funny Anymore. The music video that was released on the same day that the comedy album became available, "Hoochie Coochie Dancer", has more than 142,000 unique views on YouTube. The album has soared up the Amazon New Releases Top-100 once again...at this hour it's sitting at 61. The hit music video has 142,888 unique views, specifically. This is an increase of 3,902 over the last couple of days.


In my previous blog entry I highlighted a CabaRay concert that an online friend of mine went to this past Saturday. I'm sure he's still excited about having gone...as I happened to be in the days after the concert I attended at the CabaRay in 2018. As mentioned in the previous blog entry he made sure to take a whole lot more photos of the interior than I did and he even did some video captures which is something I couldn't do with my older model cell phone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...