November 28, 2021

Ray Stevens: Merry Video Christmas DVD...

Hello all...we're wrapping up Thanksgiving weekend as we head into Sunday morning. Did you visit or order anything during the discount sale at the Ray Stevens online store this past Friday? The sale was for Friday only and I put in an order for the DVD you see on the left side of the screen. A Merry Video Christmas from Ray Stevens is the 6 music video collection. I made mention of this DVD release in a previous blog entry. There's a message from Ray that's attached to the publicity release for this DVD. He mentions that he didn't realize he had enough Christmas music videos for a DVD collection...and someone suggested that he has at least 6 Christmas music videos and they decided to release a DVD with 6 Christmas music videos. The photo you see isn't the actual size. I edited some of it so that it wouldn't be a really lengthy rectangle going along the side of the blog text. The full image shows the rest of the scarf and it shows Ray with his hands in his front pockets. You can see what the full length photo looks like when you click this LINK to Ray's online store. 

When I purchased my copy of the DVD it was on sale but the sale was one day only this past Friday. I wrote a blog entry about the online store discount sale. You can read that blog entry in the Archives here. The 6 music videos on this DVD are: "Santa Claus is Watching You", "Mary and Joseph and the Baby and Me", "Redneck Christmas", "Nightmare Before Christmas", "Guilt for Christmas", and "Merry Christmas". There are a couple of Christmas music videos not on the DVD...the missing videos are "White Christmas" and "Blue Christmas". I covered a lot of this information in the blog entry focusing on last Friday's online discount sale at Ray's webstore but for those that don't look up my older blog entries in the Archive section I decided to share some of the information about the DVD and music videos again. 

Once I receive the DVD in the mail I'll write an overview/review. I don't know what the back of the DVD looks like. Sometime the backs of the DVD cases have a different photo of Ray and sometimes it features a list of the music videos found on the DVD along with songwriter, publisher credits. I'm guessing the DVD release will be on his own label, CabaRay Entertainment, but then again it may be a release distributed by Curb Records. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...