December 24, 2020

Ray Stevens CabaRay Nashville performance: "Nightmare Before Christmas"...

Well, here I am once again composing a blog entry about Ray Stevens...and on Christmas Eve! Well, you knew I'd do that sort of thing and I'm likely going to write some blog entries on Christmas Day tomorrow. In keeping with the Christmas colorization text the last blog entry I wrote was in bold, red text and as you can see this text is in bold, blue text. Will my next blog entry be bold and green? It might be...but let's focus on the blog entry I'm currently writing. Earlier today a video of Ray Stevens performing "Nightmare Before Christmas" on his CabaRay Nashville television show was uploaded onto YouTube. A couple of blog entries ago I made mention of the official music video and how it had reached 1,000,000 unique views. In this performance he sticks close to the recorded version...I mention this because he sometimes likes to change words or emphasize specific words in a performance that he didn't emphasize in the recording. Ray speaks about his distaste for political correctness prior to his performance of "Nightmare Before Christmas". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...