December 25, 2010

A Ray Stevens Christmas...

Merry Christmas to all the Ray Stevens fans and those who drop by here out of curiosity. I thought I'd re-visit the color lettering for today's blog entry since it's Christmas. Also there's a couple of Christmas music videos from Ray Stevens that I've decided to add. 1985's "Santa Claus Is Watching You" and 2010's "Nightmare Before Christmas"...





Ray's Christmas music can be found, as I mentioned in a previous blog, on two CD's: 1997's "Christmas Through a Different Window" and 2009's "Ray Stevens Christmas". These represent the only Christmas music video's that he's put together...time will tell if he makes more! I'll be keeping track of the "Nightmare Before Christmas" music video a little while longer...I often "report" the video's You Tube hit count over on Ray's web-site and I'll do so for a couple more days since Christmas season, for a lot of people, lasts through New Year's Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...