November 9, 2020

Ray Stevens: "Everything is Beautiful" 50th anniversary video Update...

Hello once again! In my previous blog entry I mentioned that I'd be tracking the unique views of the two music videos that Ray Stevens uploaded this morning. The "Everything is Beautiful" / "United We Stand" medley video, as of this writing, has 831 unique views. The "Everything is Beautiful" full performance video has more than 1,300 unique views so far. The two music videos debuted at the same time this morning and it looks as if the full performance music video is the one receiving the most impact. I'm sure the reason for that is because it's a full performance and isn't a shortened performance blending into "United We Stand". The full performance video is racking up the unique views. It had been in the 1.2K range for about 10 minutes when I refreshed the page and seen the video had risen above 1,300. I'm going to look at the unique views for that particular video in a couple of minutes and have those numbers in this blog entry.
 

I just taken a look over on YouTube and the unique views for "Everything is Beautiful" sits at 1,345 as of 12:38pm eastern. In my previous blog entry I posted the medley music video, too. This time around I'm only going to embed the full performance music video since it seems like that's the video that is getting the most plays/shares on YouTube. He hasn't uploaded the video to his video list at Facebook yet. He's posted a link to the YouTube video, though. I'll take a look at the unique views later this evening and discuss them at that point in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...