August 2, 2021

Ray Stevens: Heartland Network "Country Classics" appearance...

Hello all you Ray Stevens fans!! I was at the post office and the store earlier this morning and when I arrived home and checked the social media of Ray Stevens I found out that he'll be guest hosting a television series on The Heartland Network today!! Talk about finding out at the last possible minute. If I hadn't arrived home when I did I probably wouldn't be here to see the show. The show is called Country Classics and in the description it says there will be an interview with Collin Raye...and the episode is going to take place inside the CabaRay showroom. You can watch content from The Heartland Network by clicking this LINK. Once there simply click the Watch Heartland button. I'm watching the live stream right now. A half hour video clip show, Country Rewind, is on at the moment. Country Classics is set to begin airing at 4pm Eastern. If you miss this episode I believe it repeats later this week...but don't quote me on that. If I find out it'll be re-airing I'll write a blog entry and make mention of it. As of this writing there's 17 minutes to go until the show comes on. I'll return with a review of what I seen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...