August 11, 2021

Ray Stevens: "Iconic Songs of the 20th Century" Online Update...

Well, it's me once again!! I've been keeping track of Iconic Songs of the 20th Century and it's appearances on Amazon's New Releases Country Top-100 within the last couple of weeks. The 4-CD box set reached a peak position of number 38 on the CD/Vinyl list of Country New Releases and a peak position of 30 on the CD/Vinyl list of Soundtrack albums. The 4-CD box set continues to chart on the CD/Vinyl Country New Releases. I visited Amazon earlier today and discovered, however, that the 4-CD box set is once again 'temporarily out of stock'. It had been available for purchase and Amazon had been accepting orders for awhile...and during that time Iconic Songs of the 20th Century bounced all around the Amazon Top-100. This hour it's sitting at 94. A place where the 4-CD box will likely never become temporarily unavailable is at the official Ray Stevens webstore. I purchased my box set there several weeks ago and I've put it in my collection with the rest of my Ray Stevens albums. The music from the box set is in my online music library...the music got there from when I purchased the digital albums separately during the first half of this year. You can purchase the 4-CD box set HERE. I posted this several blog entries ago but I decided to share it again...it's a 40 second video clip of Ray promoting Iconic Songs of the 20th Century. The video promo hit YouTube back on July 23rd...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...