August 1, 2021

Ray Stevens: "Iconic Songs of the 20th Century" on Amazon's Top-100...

Hello all...and let's welcome in a brand new month!! In my previous blog entry I made mention of it being the 50th blog entry for the month of July. In addition to that it was also the 200th blog entry I've written this calendar year. I checked the archives and found that January 2010 was the only month to come close to matching 50 blog entries. In the month of January in 2010 I ended up composing 45 blog entries. So now we're beginning a brand new month and what did I find over on Amazon earlier today? I seen that Iconic Songs of the 20th Century is no longer unavailable...they have a product page up where you can place an order for the 4-CD box set...the only disclaimer being that they won't be able to actually ship any orders until late August. So, technically, they still must be out of stock but at least there's an official order page up...and so it sounds like they're planning on getting Iconic Songs of the 20th Century in stock for shipment later in the month. After I seen the Amazon product page I instinctively checked the New Releases page. In the CDs and Vinyl format, Country music department, I saw Iconic Songs of the 20th Century on the Top-100 New Releases list...all the way up into the Top-50. In my previous blog entry I mentioned that the 4-CD collection had been floating around the lower portion of the Top-100 for several days (July 28th - July 30th) eventually peaking at #94. However, as of this writing, the box set is sitting at #48. You can take a look at the Amazon product page and place an order HERE. That page won't show you the New Releases list. You'll have to manually search for that list while you're over there. The rankings change hourly...so it's hard to tell where it'll be ranked later today...but for now it's among the Top-50 New Releases in the Country music CDs and Vinyl format. You can also purchase Iconic Songs of the 20th Century directly from Ray's webstore at his website...which is what I did...and I have the box set already. Those who choose to shop Amazon exclusively, well, use the above link to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...