September 5, 2021

Ray Stevens: WTVF Channel 5 Nashville publicizes the CabaRay...

Hello once again all you Ray Stevens fans!! Earlier today WTVF Channel 5 in Nashville uploaded a video clip promoting the re-opening of the CabaRay. The footage was taped yesterday but it was posted online today. When I did a Google News search the other day I didn't find anything posted about the CabaRay re-opening...but a couple of hours ago I seen an article posted in the News search stating that it was posted two days ago. I never saw that publicity piece until today...and I'm very thorough when I do online searches for Ray Stevens information. Anyway, there was no websites in the News search promoting the re-opening of the CabaRay during the last couple of days but today there are a couple. The WTVF promo features video on their webpage and there's text of the report. I'll be embedding the video, only, which has made it's way onto YouTube. There was a small blurb found on the radio station webpage of 98.5 WIN in Battle Creek, Michigan. The blurb appeared in a section called 'Nashville Notes'. This section is a syndicated piece and it gets posted on several radio stations. In addition to WIN it was also posted on radio station KOVL in Minnesota...it probably appeared on a lot of radio station websites that haven't yet made their way onto the Google search engine. WIN as well as KOVL have the 'Nashville Notes' containing the CabaRay mention...and both radio stations date the promo as being posted on September 3, 2021...but today is the first time I saw those radio station websites during an online search for Ray Stevens content. 

Sharing a comment I posted earlier on several social media sites...

"Thank you, Ray Stevens, for deciding to re-open the CabaRay! I read commentary on your Facebook page from those who attended last night's concert and I'm not surprised that they not only loved the concert but they loved the CabaRay itself and the overall ambience/experience.". 

Now, as you read in the above comment, I come across several posts from those who attended the Ray Stevens concert last night. I was thrilled to read their reactions. One concert attendee posted a photo of Ray at the piano. There hasn't been any other photos from last night to show up online yet. Here is the video that WTVF Channel 5 uploaded today. It's the same video from their online article...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...