July 21, 2021

Ray Stevens: CabaRay Promo Video...

Hello there...it's me once more!! When I finished an earlier blog entry today about concert tickets being available at the CabaRay little did I know that while I was writing the blog entry Ray Stevens had uploaded a promo video about the very thing! It was eerie...I had finished my blog entry and went over to the social media to paste a link and I saw the video promo about the CabaRay re-opening this coming September. Instead of writing a blog entry about the CabaRay promo video so soon after posting about concert tickets to the showroom I decided to write an entry about Ray's novelty song, "Gas". In the meantime some time has passed between the upload of the promo video and the writing of this blog entry...and so I'm going to embed the promo video. It is a minute in length and listen for what I'm calling a possible advertising catchphrase. You'll know it when you hear it, I hope. Well, there's two possible catchphrases...in case you don't pick the possible catchphrases out I'll mention them in a future blog entry anyway. Here's the promo video of the CabaRay re-opening September 4, 2021...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...