October 16, 2021

Ray Stevens: "Hoochie Coochie Dancer" surpasses 100,000 unique views...

Hello Ray Stevens fans!! As a lot of you probably have been wondering I can officially announce that the current music video from Ray Stevens, "Hoochie Coochie Dancer", has surpassed 100,000 unique views in a week's time. The music video hit YouTube last Friday evening (October 8th) and within a week it's risen to more than 100,000 unique views. From here on out it'll be interesting to see just how many more unique views the music video reaches...the total as of right now is 100,021. Yesterday I had written in a blog entry that the music video was nearing 90,000 unique views but here we are witnessing it surpass the 100,000 level. Earlier in the evening (late Friday night) I was monitoring the video, just briefly, and I was watching the unique views grow and grow until it entered 99,000 and I was hoping it would just be a matter of hours before it crossed into 100,000 territory. When I returned to the computer and checked the video statistics I seen that it pushed into the 100,000 territory and so here I am writing a blog entry about it.


On the heels of this hit music video I wonder if he'll put out further music video content featuring songs from the album? As soon as I find out if any music videos will be on the horizon I'll make mention of it in a future blog entry.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your appreciation for the music of Ray Stevens...leave a comment...